* The magnetic remote pressure switch can be connected to the magnetic charging port, making the PL-PRO more suitable for use with a rifle. Remote pressure switch is available to purchase by searching: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RSX9Z4T
* Rechargeable: charging directly by connecting the weaponlight with the included magnetic USB cable (NOT compatible with PL-MINI and PL-MINI 2).There is no need to remove the battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time.
* Three output modes: momentary on, constant on, strobe.
* Both Glock rail adapter and 1913 rail adapter included.
* Manual quick attach and release mounting system.
* Ambidextrous ON/OFF switch for self defense. Push forward or tap the side of the switch to activate.
Light Source: Cree XHP 35 HI NW
Body Material: AL6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
Length: 3.27in / 83mm
Width: 1.45in / 37mm
Height: 1.29in / 33mm
Weight: 3.25oz / 92g?including battery)
Battery Source: 900mAh 3.6V polymer battery
High: 1500 LM~600 LM ---1.5 min+45 min
Low: 300 LM ---90 min
* Waterproof: IPX6
* Impact Resistance(m):1 meters
2 Year Warranty
Magnetic Remote Pressure Switch (RPL-7) x1
1913 Rail Adapter (in the package) x1
Allen Screw (in the package) x 2
MCC Special x1 (NOT compatible with PL-MINI,PL-MINI 2 or other Olight flashlight)
T6/T8 Socket Head Wrench x1 (in the package)
User Manual x1
SKYBEN Battery Casex 1
* The Glock adapter labeled GL is already installed, which can be immedately used on all Glock sized rails, the user must replace the GL adapter with the included 1913 adapter using tools provided in the package.
The PL-PRO Valkyrie (PL-PRO) is the rechargeable version of the best-selling weaponlight PL-2. Optional accessory remote pressure switch is available to purchase by searching: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RSX9Z4T
Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, the PL-PRO delivers two adjustable outputs; 1,500 and 300 lumens.
The rail adapter allows the PL-PRO to be installed on weapons with a MIL-STD-1913 or Glock rail.
It uses a heavy-duty quick attach and release mounting system along with the ambidextrous push-forward/side-press activation switch.
The PL-PRO has been upgraded with a lockout mode and a magnetic port that is compatible with the MCC charging cable and remote pressure switch, making it more suitable for use on rifles.